donderdag 25 mei 2017

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY (1)

I made this Father’s Day card with the new Plane and Simple stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I started with the background. I die cut a piece of watercolor paper with the Stitched Cloudy Backdrop: Landscape die. I used some Distress Inks to watercolor onto the background. I wetted the paper, and applied Mermaid Lagoon and Cracked Pistachio Distress Ink onto the paper. I let it air dry.


I stamped the two airplanes, the banner and the little hearts. I colored the images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Planes: Y00 – Y02/ R22 – R35/ YG41 – G02
Hearts: R22 – R35
Banner: W0 – W2


I fussy cut the images. I also die cut some clouds with the Puffy Cloud Borders. I stamped the sentiment onto the cloud border, with Merman Ink.

I assembled the card and added the panel onto a piece of Guava cardstock.

I think I’m going to give this to my dad on Father’s Day.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten