zondag 7 mei 2017

HAPPY BIRTHDAY (18)

Ever since I saw this Up in the Air stamp set from My Favorite Things, I wanted to have it. Now it’s time to craft something with these cute stamps. I made a birthday card.


I started on the background. I used some Distress Inks and my ink blending tool for the background. I used the colors Cracked Pistachio and Scattered Straw and used a very light hand while applying ink. I wanted to create a soft look.

I stamped my images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Big hot air balloon: YG41 – G04/ YR00 – YR02
Small hot air balloon: Y00 – Y02/ G02 – YG41/ YR00 - YR02
Baskets: E00 – E11
Dog: E29 – E57
Nose: E43
Flags: Y00 – Y02
Bushes: YG41 – G04
House: Y00 – Y02/ YR00 – YR02
Windows: BG93
Clouds: W0


I die cut the images with the coordinating dies. I also die cut a frame with the Wonky Stitched Rectangle STAX from My Favorite Things. I stamped the sentiment onto a piece of pastel yellow cardstock and trimmed it to a strip. I adhered all the elements together. The frame , big hot air balloon and sentiment I popped up with foam tape, the rest flat.

As a finishing touch I added glitter to the dots on the small balloon and onto the flags, with the Clear Sparkle Pen from Spectrum Noir.


I love this color palette and the soft look of this scene.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten