dinsdag 30 mei 2017

HAVE A WILD BIRTHDAY (2)

I wanted to make a peek-a-boo card with the Wild For You stamp set and Lift the Flap dies from Lawn Fawn.


I started by creating the peek-a-boo element of the card. I die cut a piece of kraft cardstock with the Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables. Then I took the smalles die from the Lift the Flap die set and die cut it three times. I’m going to hide three of the animals behind those flaps.

I took a piece of watercolor cardstock and traced the peek-a-boo windows onto it. This way I know where each window is. I blended Distress Inks onto this paper, so each window shows a different colors I used three colors from left to right: Squeezed Lemonade, Candied Apple and Mermaid Lagoon.


I stamped the lion, big elephant and giraffe image and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Lion: E41 – E43/ E57 – E29
Elephant: W0 – W2
Giraffe: Y21 – YR15/ E57 – E29/ E00 – E11
Crown: Y21 – YR15
Striped party hat: BG01 – BV05/ Y21 – YR15
Polka dot party hat: BG01 – BV05/ R14 – R17


I stamped the sentiment, adhered the animals behind the windows, added the blended background to it and adhered the panel onto a piece of Guava cardstock.

I predict that the Wild For You stamp set is a set I will you very often this year.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten