donderdag 5 november 2015

CONGRATS (1)

Today I did another scene using the "Love You S'More" stamp set from Law Fawn and combined it with the Congrats die, also from Lawn Fawn. I had a pretty clear idea in my head when I started and the card turned out the way I wanted.
 
 
I started to stamp the hillsides from the set and did two hills. I cut them out and then used Distress Inks to color them. For the front hillside I used Old Paper and Mowed Lawn, for the hillside in the back I used Pine Needles.

For the background I used the Dutch Doobadoo Clouds Stencil and covered it with Versamark in. It was the first time I tried it this way. I covered it with Opaque Bright White Embossing Powder from Wow and heat set it. It looked amazing! Especially when I put Salty Ocean and Peacock Feathers Distress Ink on it with my blending tool. What a vibrant sky!
 
 
I choose to use the squirrel, bear and the bird (twice) and colored them with my Copic Markers.

Here are the colors I used:
Bear: E71, E77, E31, E35
Squirrel: YR07, YR15, YR68
Birds: B05, B18, B28, BG01, BG13, BG23 – R22, R35, R46, YR15, YR17, Y08
 
 
I took the Congrats die and die cut it three times out of some pattern paper from Shimelle (true stories) by American Crafts. I stacked the three die cuts together so it really pops and it almost looks like it isn’t just paper.

I adhered it all together. The front hill and the little bird on the top were adhered with foam tape. I thought it looked cute to put him on the sentiment. The entire panel was adhered on some orange cardstock.

Cute card huh!
 
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten