zondag 1 november 2015

LET'S TOAST (1)

Another card with the cute “Love you S’More” stamp set by Lawn Fawn. That squirrel is just too adorable and I had a clear idea in my head what I wanted to do with it.
 
 
I started with some white cardstock and put the Big Dots stencil from the Dutch company Crealies on top. I took my round ink blending tool and put some Tim Holtz Distress Ink on it. I started with Mustard Seed from the top right corner. I wanted it to go from dark on the top right to lighter towards the bottom left. When I applied the Mustard Seed, I also added some Wild Honey, starting from that same top right corner.
 
 
I stamped the images with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. This is perfect for copic coloring. I colored the little squirrel, the marshmallow and the fire with my copic markers. The fire actually has three separate elements. You can choose to stamp them separately and later assemble them, but I decided to stamp them on top of each other.
 
Here are the colors I used:
Squirrel: YR07, YR15, YR68
Fire: Y02, Y06, Y08, Y17, YR07, YR14, YR68, R46
Marshmallow: E31, E35
 
 
The stick the marshmallow is skewered on and the logs under the fire where stamped with Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink. I than put all the images through my Cuttlebug to die cut them.

After I stamped the sentiment I placed the images on the panel, so I could see where I had to stamp the swirly lines over the fire. I actually got a little ink on it that transferred from my finger, so I had to cover it up. Those little lines where perfect. I adhered the images with some foam tape, to pop them up a little bit. Then I adhered the panel to some ochre cardstock and as a finishing touch I rounded of the top left and bottom right corner with the We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper. Another cute card using the “Love You S’More” stamp set.
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten