maandag 23 november 2015

LET IT SNOW (2)

Another stamp I found is this cute snow dog from Marianne Design. I made a fun card with this stamp.
 
 
I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored it with Copic markers.

Here are the colors I used:
Dog: E15 – E35 – E77/ E00 – E31
Scarf, earmuffs and skates: V04 – V06 – BV02
Nose: W2 – W5 – W7
 
I covered the nose with Glossy Accents from Ranger, added some dots to the cheeks with a Uni-ball white gel pen and added some glitter to the earmuffs and scarf with a Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen.
 
 
I put the dog aside so it can properly dry and started on my background. I used some Tim Holtz watercolor cardstock and decided to use Distress Inks with my mini ink blending tool. But first I stamped some snowflakes with Versamark Ink and heat set it with some Opaque Bright White Embossing Powder from Wow. I then started to blend some colors for the sky. I chose Shaded Lilac and Spun Sugar. For the bottom part of the card, which I wanted to look like ice where the dog is skating on, I used Salty Ocean and Evergreen Bough. I’m really happy with this background.
 
 
When the stamped image was completely dry, I cut it out with my scissors. Before I adhered it to the panel, I stamped the sentiment with Versafine Onyx Black Ink. I then adhered the dog with foam tape. I adhered the panel to a purple card base and made sure the sides where still visible. I added some stitched lines to the sides and also a white skate line on the ice, with my Uni-Ball white gel pen. As a finishing touch I added some Wink of Stella to the ice and rounded off the bottom two corners with my We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper.

I didn’t have a clear idea of what I wanted to do, but I’m happy with how this card turned out.
 
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten