vrijdag 20 november 2015

MERRY CHRISTMAS (2)

Sometimes if you clean up your craft room, you find old stuff you can still use. I found three cute Christmas themed stamps by Marianne Design (a Dutch company). Like this Snow Man stamp I used for this card.
 
 
I stamped the sentiment first with some Versmark Ink on some Tim Holtz watercolor cardstock and then heat set it with some Opaque Bright White Embossing powder from Wow. I then used Distress Inks for the background. I used Salty Ocean, Shaded Lilac and Chipped Sapphire. I cut two hills from some white cardstock and blended the edges with some Weathered Wood Distress Ink.
 
 
I stamped the snow man with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored it with Copic Markers.

Here are the colors I used:
Snow man: W0 – W2
Scarf and hat: BV000 – BV02/ YR15 – Y21 – Y38
Nose: YR68
Buttons: W7
Broom: E71 – E77
 
 
I adhered the snowy hills, where I used foam tape for the front hill. I cut the snow man with my scissors and adhered it as well. I added some glitter to the scarf and hat with my Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush Pen and added some white dots to the sky with a Uni-ball white gel pen. It now looks like snow is falling. I adhered the panel to some light purple cardstock and rounded off the two bottom corners with my We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper.
 
 
With an old stamp I created a very pretty Christmas card!
 
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten