zondag 27 augustus 2023

YAPPY BIRTHDAY (1)

I created this dog-themed birthday card, using several Lawn Fawn stamp sets: Pawsome Birthday, Yappy Birthday, Yappy Birthday Add-On and Furry & Bright.



For the background I used Vanilla Malt cardstock. I took the Confetti Stencils to blend on this piece of cardstock. I used Deep Sea Ink and Cranberry Ink, both Lawn Fawn inks. And I used Fossilized Amber Distress Oxide Ink as well.



I added a strip of Favorite Flannel pattern paper to the bottom. It matches the background perfectly. 

I stamped all the images and colored everything with Copic Markers. Here are all the colors I used:
Dogs: E41 - E43 - E44/ E71 - E74 - E77/ E31 - E33 - E35
Banners + balloons: + party hats + present: Y15 - Y17 - YR15/ R27 - R59/ B24 - B26 - B39
Bone: E41 - E43 - E44/ B24 - B26 - B39



I die cut the images and assembled the card. I used a banner die to die cut from Blue Jay cardstock. I stamped an heat embossed the sentiment onto this banner. As a finishing touch I used my white gel pen to add highlights to the images. 



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten