maandag 14 augustus 2023

BOOK MARK (6)

I created an ocean themed book mark and it's featured on the Lawn Fawn blog today. I used the Ocean Shell-Fie stamp set together with Den Sweet Den. 



For the base of the book mark, I used the Large Mini Slimline Stackables. I die cut it from Watercolor Wishes paper. I added a Stitched Hillside Border to the bottom, die cut from Kraft cardstock. 



I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers. Here is everything I used:
Octopus: B24 - B26/ V22 - V25
Jellyfish: RV32 - RV34/ B24 - B26
Fish: YG00 - YG03/ RV32 - RV34
Bubbles BG11 - BG13
Rocks: W0 - W2 - W3 - W5
Seaweed: YG00 - YG03
Books: B24 - B26/ BG11 - BG13/ YG00 - YG03/ RV32 - R34



I die cut all the images and assembled the book mark.



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten