zondag 6 augustus 2023

IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY! (10)

For this quick and simple card I used the Simply Celebrate More Critters stamp set from Lawn Fawn. 



I used Woodgrain cardstock for the background. I ink blended the edges with Gathered Twigs Distress Oxide Ink. I also added splatter with this color. 

I stamped the images. I also used Toadally Awesome and Just Plane Awesome. Here are all the Copic Markers I used:
Deer: E11 - E21 - E04/ E18 - E79/ E41 - E43
Squirrel: E31 - E33 - #5
Bear: E74 - E79 E11 - E21 - E04
Hedgehog: E74 - E79/ E11 - E21 - E04
Fox: E11 - E21/ E31 - E33 - E35
Dragonflies: G00 - G02



I stamped the trails in Manatee Ink. For the sentiments inside the speech bubbles I used Doe Ink and Pizza Criust Ink.

I die cut all the images and added them to the Woodgrain cardstock. I used a white gel pen to add some highlights. 



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten