zondag 27 augustus 2023

HAPPY HAUNTING (6)

I created this fun Halloween card, using the pumpkins from Pick of the Patch stamp set and the accessories from tha Booyah stamp set. All from Lawn Fawn. 



For the background I used three Distress Oxide Inks: Salty Ocean, Prize Ribbon and Black Soot. The panel was die cut with the Large Mini Slimline Stackables. 

I die cut a hill using the Simple Stitched Hillside Borders dies and Cilantro cardstock. I ink blended the bottom of the hill with Lucky Clover Distress Oxide Ink. 



I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors:
Pumpkins: Y17 - YR38 - YR16 - YR07
Frankenstein wig: YG07 - G07 - G28/ V22 - V25 - BV17
Pumpkin guts: Y15 - Y17/ E41 - E43 - E44
Witch's hat: V22 - V25 - BV17/ YG07 - G07 - G28/ Y15 - Y17
Wings: V22 - V25 - BV17
Treat bag: YR16 - YR68
Broom: V22 - V25 - BV17/ E41 - E43 - E44



I die cut and fussy cut the images. I also stamped the little spider and speech bubble twice, to add to my scene. I assembled the card and heat embossed the sentiment to the sky. I used a white gel pen to add highlights to the images.   



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten