donderdag 24 augustus 2023

HAPPY HALLOWEEN (19)

Today is the release date for the Fall/ Winter release for Lawn Fawn. I think I can add this Wild Wolves stamp set from Lawn Fawn to my list of all-time favorites, so I decided to share my first card that I made with their newest releases. I also used the new Spooky Forest Background die set. Which I also absolutely love. 



I die cut the Spooky Forest Backdrop from Black Licorice Ink. I wanted to create a purple Halloween sky. I used the Nighttime Sky stencil and three Distress Oxide Inks: Milled Lavender, Dusty Concord and Villainous Potion. 

I added splatter using white and silver watercolors. I also added black splatter, using Black Soot Distress Oxide Ink.



I ink blended the moon using Jellyfish and Manatee Ink.

I stamped the images. I also used the Fangtastci Friends stamp set. Here are all the Copic Markers I used:
Wolves: W0 - W3/ W3 - W5 - W7/ RV10
Bats: V22 - V25 - B79
Rock: E41 - E43 - E44
Spider: C5 - C7
Bird: C5 - C7/ YR21 - YR23

I die cut all the images and assembled the card. The sentiment was heat embossed with white embossing powder. I added highlights to the images with a white gel pen.



I just love these cute wolves. The first wolves stamp Lawn Fawn has released. And since wolves are amongst my favorite animals, I really love this set soooo much!

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten