maandag 21 augustus 2023

GOODIE BAG (11)

There is a new challenge at the Lawn Fawnatics Blog and it's 3D projects this time. i made a goodie bag, using the Goodie Bag die and the Ocean Shell-Fie stamp set. 



I die cut the goodie bag from mermaid cardstock. I used the Bubbles Stencil to blend bubbles, using Merman Ink. I added highlights with a white gel pen. 

I trimmed two strips of Kraft cardstock and splatted watercolor onto them. These will be the sand on both sides of the goodie bag.  



I stamped the images for the goodie bag. Here are all the Copic Markers I used for coloring:
Octopus: V22 - V25/ YR30 - YR31
Jellyfish: V22 - V25/ BG11 - BG13/ YR-2 - YR61/ YR30 - YR31
Fish: BG11 - BG13/ YR02 - YR61/ R22 - R35
Clam: YR30 - YR31/ YR02 - YR61
Rock: W0 - W2 - W3 - W5
Seaweed: YR30 - YR31/ R22 - R35
Bubbles: BG11 - BG13
Starfish: V22 - V25/ YR02 - YR61



I assembled the bag and added all the elements to both sides of the goodie bag. I added white highlights to the images with my gel pen. I took some tissue paper to add inside the bag. 

Make sure to visit the  Lawn Fawnatics Blog for inspiration and join us!!!



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten