zondag 13 augustus 2023

HAVE A HAPPY FALL (1)

Fall is near. Can you tell I'm done with Summer :D I created this very simple fall card, using the Simply Celebrate Fall stamp set and the Fall Leaves Bakground Stencils.



I used some Sticky Note cardstock as my background. For stenciling the leaves, I used five Distress Oxide Inks: Spiced Marmalade, Rustic Wilderness, Gathered Twigs, Candied Apple and Fossilized Amber. 

The row of pumpkins was colored with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Pumpkins: Y38 - YR68/ Y21 - Y26/ G82 - G85/ E74 - 79



I die cut the pumpkins and added it to my stenciled background. The sentiment was stamp and heat embossed onto Paperbag cardstock. I trimmed it to a strip and added it to my background ad well. 

I used a white gel pen to add higlights to the pumpkins and rounded off the bottom corners. 



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten