donderdag 1 december 2022

HELLO, LITTLE ONE (1)

I don't create a lot of baby cards, but I had a good reason to do it again. My friend Roy and his girlfriend Kelly became parents of the beautiful June. I used the Hello, Little One stamp set from My Favorite Things. 



For the background, I used the Let It Shine Starry Skies pattern paper. I added a strip of Woodgrain cardstock to the bottom. 



I stamped the images and used Copic Markers for coloring. Here are all the colors I used:
Stork: C0 - C3/ E04 - E11/ B26 - B39
Crib: E41 - E43 - E44/ R57 - E79/ G00 - BG23/ B26 - B79
Blocks: E41 - E43 - E44/ G00 - BG23
Horse: E41 - E43 - E44/ E57 - E79/ E04 - E11/ G00 - BG23/ B26 - B39



I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I die cut the name June from Kraft cardstock, using Oliver's Stitched ABCs die set. The rest of the sentiment was stamped and heat embossed on white cardstock, using Gold Embossing Powder from Ranger. 

I added highlights with a white gel pen.



Check out the My Favorite Things shop for products by clicking on the link: My Favorite Things

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten