donderdag 15 december 2022

HAPPY ❤ DAY (1)

I know Valentine's Day is still far away, but how can you resist creating these cards with the cute Wood You Be Mine stamp set from Lawn Fawn, which is from the newest release that is out today!!!



For the background, I used the Stitched Woodgrain Backdrop die and Balle Slippers cardstock. I ink blended the edges using Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide Ink.

I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers. Here are all the colors I used:
Beavers: E33 - E35/ E57 - E79
Hearts: R32 - R35 - R37



I heat embossed the sentiment onto a strip of Raspberry cardstock and trimmed the strip so that it fits on the entire panel horizontally. 

I used a white gel pen to add some highlights. 



A quick and simple card, for your loved one, friend or someone else you just want to with a happy Valentine's Day. 

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten