maandag 19 december 2022

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR (6)

It's hard to believe that the year has almost come to an end. For this Lawn Fawnatic challenge, it's all about celebrating the new year. I used the new Wood You Be Mine stamp set, together with some Christmas stamp sets from Lawn Fawn.



For the background I ink blended with Festive Berries and Dried Marigold Distress Oxide Inks. I die cut some snowy hills, using the Stitched Hillside Borders die set. 



I stamped the images. I wanted the Christmas tree to be chewed down by the beaver, meaning Christmas is over and celebrating New Years. I used Copic Markers and here are all the colors I used:
Beavers: E33 - E35/ E57 - E79
Hats: R27 - R59/ R01 - R32/ Y15 - Y17
Tree: E57 - E29/ G82 - G85/ R27 - R59/ R01 - R32/ Y15 - Y17
Lights: R27 - R59/ R01 - R32
Log: E11 - E04
Hearts: R27 - R59



I die cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment, from Merry Messages, and added highlights to the images with a white gelpen. 



Make sure you visit the Lawn Fawnatics Blog for the challenge and join us!!!



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten