zaterdag 31 december 2022

MY FAVORITE CRAFT SUPPLIES 2022

 STAMPS:
 
All-Star (Lawn Fawn)
I believe this is the first sports-themed stamp set that I have. Lawn Fawn also came out with the Tiny Sports Friends set, which is perfect ot go along the All-Star set, but I found this unique and nothing like other Lawn Fawn sets I own.
 


Apple-solutely Awesome (Lawn Fawn)
I always love these seasonal sets, for outdoor scenes. This apple tree is an amazing image and I really like all the little accessories that come with this set. And another cool addition to the mice sets.
 


Beary Rainy Days (Lawn Fawn)
I think this is my favorite stamp set of the year. And the most used I believe. I love the fall and rain (when I don’t have to go out that is). These bears are so adorable and I really like the little frogs that come with this set. I love to color the rain clothes and the umbrellas that the bears are wearing and carrying.


 
Feels Like Home + Feels Like Home Add-On (Avery Elle)
One of the few items on this list that’s not Lawn Fawn. I found these two accompanying sets and I just needed to have them. I love creating cozy home scenes, and with these sets, together and apart, you can do that. The images are all amazing and it’s really easy to create cozy home life with them.



 
Hot Air Balloon (My Favorite Things)
This stamp set has some really cool bigger images, that are so much fun to color. And I always enjoy creating cloudy skies, so this set is perfect for that as well.
 

Just Add Glitter (Lawn Fawn)
I was so excited when Lawn Fawn came out with this craft-themed stamp set. Or actually, it’s a card making stamp set, especially for us card makers. Another new mouse set, which is great too. But I really enjoyed creating with this set. My second favorite of the year I believe.


Simply Celebrate Critters (Lawn Fawn)
I didn’t own any of the other stamp sets in the “Simply Celebrate” line. But I couldn’t resist this one. I really loved the different rows of critters and I used it a bunch this year. No regrets here.



Tea-Riffic Day + Tea-Riffic Day Add-On (Lawn Fawn)
For this tea-lover, these two sets really needed to be in my collection. I love how all these cute critters are dressed up for a fancy tea party. And it has so many great accessories to create the perfect scene for a fun tea party.


Ugly & Bright (Lawn Fawn)
One of the most original stamp set Lawn Fawn released this year. Three cute critters and several ugly sweater you can dress them in. I really like the fact that there is one basic sweater as well, which you can add images to yourself. Super cute set.


You Goat This (Lawn Fawn)
I’m so glad Lawn Fawn made a goat-themed set. I just love all the different goats in the set, and how you can color them each differently to create a cute group of goat friends. I used it a lot this year, and will in the future.



DIES:
 
Build-a-Snowman (Lawn Fawn)
Those “build-a” die sets from Lawn Fawn are always favorites of mine. As is this Build-a-Snowman set. I especially loved die cutting them from whit cardstock and coloring all the elements with Copic Markers.



Henry’s ABCs (Lawn Fawn)
Last year we got Oliver’s Stitched ABCs, but I love this one even more. The letters are a bit taller and don’t have a stitching line. They are a bit more whimsical and I have used it so many times already. An essential die set if you ask me.



Plant-a-Succulent (Lawn Fawn)
Not building a snowman this time, but succulents and cacti. It was so much fun to assemble all different kinds of plants.



Stitched Teapot + Stitched Teacup (Lawn Fawn)
I decided to name them as one, because I often used them together. As an avid tea drinker, I was ecstatic about these die sets. I love how you can create tea themed cards with these sets, together and apart from each other. Form pattern paper, colored cardstock or coloring it yourself. Probably my favorite die set of the year.



INKS:
 
Kitsch Flamingo (Distress Oxide Ink)
Not a fan of pink, but this Kitsch Flamingo color is so gorgeous. It’s a bit softer then the Picked Raspberry color and a little brighter then Spun Sugar. I never thought it would become a favorite of mine.


Villainous Potion (Distress Oxide Ink)
Like pink, purple is a color I’m not really drawn to. But I needed a new purple tone for Halloween and this was the one I needed. And I used it mostly for Halloween cards, because it’s the perfect shade of purple for this holiday.



OTHERS:
 
Falling Hearts Stencils (Lawn Fawn)
Stencils are one of my favorite types of products to create backgrounds with and this is my favorite stencil of the year. It came out at the end of 2022, for upcoming Valentine’s Day, but already used it a ton of times. It has two separate stencils, so you can create a background filled with hearts, or just use one of the stencils to make it less crowded.


Let it Shine Starry Skies paper (Lawn Fawn)
This is the second pattern paper set Lawn Fawn released with the gold foiling on it. And it’s starry skies this time, instead of dots. It’s such a fun paper pad. I especially loved the dark blue one and the crème colored one.


Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Check out the My Favorite Things shop for products by clicking on the link: My Favorite Things

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten