maandag 26 december 2022

SQUEEZE THE DAY (2)

I created this cute fruit themed card with the You're the Zest and Berry Special stamp sets from Lawn Fawn. 



For the background I decided to create some clouds. I hadn't done that in a while. I used Kitsch Flamingo Distress Oxide Ink and the Slimline Cloud Edges stencil from My Favorite Things. 

For the bottom part, I trimmed a piece of Cilantro cardstock and ink blended the top with Lucky Clover Distress Oxide Ink.



I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers;
Mice: E41 - E43 - E44/ E04 - E11/ Y15 - Y17/ BG93 - BG96
Strawberries: R35 - R37 - R39/ BG93 - BG96/ G24 - G28
Lemons: Y15  - Y17/ BG93 - BG96/ G24 - G28
Flowers: Y15 - Y17
Sign: E35 - E33/ E57 - E79



I die cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment and added white highlights with a gel pen. 

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten