maandag 6 september 2021

YOU'RE A TREASURE (5)

Today is the start of another new Lawn Fawnatics challenge and we have a photo for inspiration. And I immediatley thought of an ocean and underwater scene.



For the background I did some ink smooshing, using four Distress Oxide Ink colors: Faded Jeans, Blueprint Sketch, Broken China and Salty Ocean. I smooshed them onto my glass mat and added water. I put my piece of watercolor cardstock on in and pushed a little. 

I used the Slimline Tropical Leaves Border and die cut it from Cilantro and Rainforest cardstock. I also die cut a hill from Kraft cardstock, using the Simple Stitched Hillside Borders. 



I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Treasure: E55 - E57 - E29/ C0 - C3/ Y15 - Y17
Shark: Co - C3 - C5/ E000 - E00
Mermaid: E21 - E25/ C3 - C5 - C7/ YG41 - BG23/ B60 - B63
Small fish: YR07 - Y15 - Y17
Big fish: Y15 - Y17/ R05 - R08 - R27
Jellyfish: YG41 - BG23/ B60 - B63
Lobster: R05 - R08 - R27
Diamonds: YG41 - BG23
Bubbles: BG000 - B00

I die cut and fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment in the middle of the scene and used a white gell pen to add highlights. 



Make sure you check out our challenge at the Lawn Fawnatics Blog and join us!!!



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



2 opmerkingen:

  1. Deze reactie is verwijderd door de auteur.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. The story in FPS Strike Pack Dominator takes place in post-World War I. There are few options available to the player because the war has ended and everyone has withdrawn from the land. Get more interesting details about mods for xbox this site.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen