vrijdag 17 september 2021

BOOYAH (4)

I used an oldie but a goodie from Lawn Fawn: Booyah. 



For the background I used some Watercolor Wishes Rainbow paper. 



I stamped the images and decided to go for Frankenstein, vampire and witch. I colored everything with Copic Markers. Here is a list of the colors I used:
Bow tie + treat bag: R08 - YR04
Bat wings + ears: C3 - C5 - C7/ E04
Witch hat: V12 - V04/ YG63 - YG67/ C0 - C3
Broom: E41 - E43/ E74 - E79
Frankenstein's hair: C0 - C3/ YG63 - YG67



I fussy cut the images, assembled the ghosts and added them to my Watercolor Wishes Rainbow paper. I die cut the word 'booyah' from Black Licorice  cardstock, using Oliver's Stitched ABCs die set. 

A simple card, very quick to make. 



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten