zondag 5 september 2021

YOU DID IT! (1)

A friend of mine asked me if I wanted to make a graduation card, for someone who loves sailing and whales. Well, that got my creative brain working and I came up with this card. I used the Smooth Sailing stamp set and the Get Well Before 'n After stamp set from Lawn Fawn.



For the sky I used a stencil from Tim Holtz, which is one of my favorite stencils ever. I used Abandoned Coral, Spiced Marmalade and Squeezed Lemonade Oxide Inks. 

I used Mermaid cardstock and die cut it three times with the Stitched Simple Wavy Borders dies. I used all three different types of waves. I ink blended the edges with Broken China Oxide Ink.



From Kraft cardstock I die cut one of the Simple Stitched Hillside Borders. This I ink blended with Ground Espresso Distress Ink.



I stamped the images. I also used the banner from Virtual Friends Add-On. Here are all the Copic Markers I used for coloring:
Boats: E57 - E29/ R05 - R27/ Y38 - YR68/ Y15 - Y17/ YG00 - YG03/ B24 - B26
Whale: W0 - W2 - W3 - W5
Graduation cap: B24 - B26
Banner: R05 - R27/ Y38 - YR68/ Y15 - Y17/ YG00 - YG03/ B24 - B26
Lighthouse: R05 - R27/ C0 - C3/ E57 - E29/ Y15 - Y17
Bear: E31 - E35
Bunny: C0 - C3/ R22



I die cut or fussy cut the images and assembled the card. The sentiment is from Jump For Joy. I added some birds in the sky and used a white gell pen to add highlights to the images. 

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


1 opmerking:

  1. This is the first freely available application from a reputable company that allows you to copy and backup all your original games, media and data on to your Free HDDWid cartridge. If you want to get more interesting details about menyoo trainer, visit this site right here.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen