maandag 20 september 2021

HELLO FRIEND, IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY (1)

There is a new Lawn Fawnatics challenge and it's all about autumn. Which just happens to be my favorite season. I decided to use the Let's Go Nuts stamp set and Acorn House die set.



For the background I did some simple ink blended, using Salty Ocean and Blueprint Sketch Oxide Inks.

Everyhting for the acorn house and the little sign (from Build-a-Campsite die set) was die cut from Lawn Fawn cardstocks: Kraft, Paperbag, Ground Coffee, Speckled Eggshell and Sticky Note. The inside of the windows was ink blended with the same Oxide Inks as I used for the sky.



For the hill, which was die cut with the Simple Stitched Hillside Borders, I used Tea Dye and Ground Espresso Distress Oxide Inks. I added white and dark brown watercolor splatters to the hill. I also die cut a grassy hill, using the Simple Grassy Hillside Borders. I ink blended this with Twisted Citron and Lucky Clover Oxide Inks. 



I stamped the images. I used the mushrooms from the Oh Gnome stamp set. Here are all the Copic Markers I used for coloring:
Squirrels: E31 - E33 - E35/
Mushrooms: Y15 - Y17 - YR07/ E41 - E43 - E44
Acorns: E57 - E29/ E41 - E43 - E44



I fussy cut all the iamges and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment onto the hill and the word 'nuts!' onto the sign. I added some highlights with a white gell pen. 

Make sure to check out the challenge on the Lawn Fawnatics Blog and join us!!!



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten