woensdag 29 september 2021

HELLO FRIEND, I'M HERE FOR YOU (1)

I finally got to use the new Pumpkin House die set from Lawn Fawn. I combined it with the Let's Go Nuts stamp set.



I started by ink blending the background. I did a simple blend, with Broken China Oxide Ink. For the Simple Grassy Hilssides, I used Crushed Olive and a little Lucky Clover for the edges.

I die cut all the pumpkin elements and colored everything with Copic Markers. Normally I ink blend on colored cardstock, but decided to do something different. Here are all the colors:
Pumpkin house: YR31 - YR21 - YR38 - YR04 - YR07
Stem: YG61 - YG63 - YG67
Leaves: BG93 - BG96
Vines: YG09 - G28
Door: E71 - E74 - E77 - E79
Window: YR31 - YR21 - YR38/ E71 - E74 - E77 - E79
Steps: W0 - W2 - W3 - W5



I stamped the images from Let's Go Nuts and colored them also with Copics. Here is a list of those colors:
Squirrels: E41 - E43 - E44
Leaves: R46 - R59/ YR31 - YR38/ R32 - R35/ YR04 - YR07
Acorns: E74 - E79/ E31 - E35



I fussy cut the images and started to assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment and added some highlights here and there with a white gel pen. 

This Pumpkin House is a nice addition to the Acorn House and Mushroom House we already had. How cute would it be to creat a large card with all three!!!!



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten