zondag 26 september 2021

HAPPY HOUSEWARMING (3)

I created this new home card with the My Neighborhood die set from My Favorite Things. I wanted to create rainbow colored houses. 



For the background I did simple ink blending, using an Altenew stencil. The Halftone Stencil. I ink blended with Jellyfish Ink from Lawn Fawn.



I die cut the houses using Lawn Fawn cardstocks. Here are all the colors: Guava, Chili Pepper, Fake Tan, Canned Pumpkin, Sticky Note, Sunflower, Cilantro, Noble Fir, Mermaid, Peacock, Sugarplum and Ballet Slippers. The light purple was a scrap of carsdtock I had, but I don't know from which brand it is. 



I assembled the houses and adhered them onto the stenciled background. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment onto Black Licorice cardstock. 

I added highlights to the houses ad a finishing touch. 



Check out the My Favorite Things shop for products by clicking on the link: My Favorite Things 

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten