woensdag 2 oktober 2019

A HAPPY DAY, JUST FOR YOU (1)

The is still time to join the "Awesome Autumn" challenge on the Lawn Fawnatics blog. I designed this happy fall card with the Get Well Before 'n After stamp set and Jump for Joy set.


I took a piece of watercolor cardstock and masked off a piece of the paper. I ink blended the top part with Squeezed Lemonade and Abanoned Coral Distress Oxide Inks. I added some gold paint to it, using the Starry Color watercolor set.

I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Turtles: G43 - G46/ YG11 - YG13/ E31 - E35
Bird: E2 - W3 - W5 - W7
Leaves: R29 - R59/ YR21 - Y38/ E02 - YR02
Acorn + Rake: E31 - E35


I fussy cut and die cut the images. From some orange Sparkle cardstock I die cut the sentiment, which is from the Gift Box die set. I also stamped and heat embossed a piece of the sentiment onto a piece of Ground Coffee cardstock, using white embossing powder from Lawn Fawn.


I adhered the panel onto a Apricot cardbase and added soem hightlights, using a white gelly roll pen.

Please make sure to check out our challenge on the Lawn Fawnatics Blog and join us!!!


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten