zondag 6 oktober 2019

HERE COMES SANTA CLAWS (1)

My first Christmas card of the year. And I created an underwater themed Christmas card with this cute Christmas Fishes stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


For the background, I used two Distress Oxide Inks: Cracked Pistachio and Blueprint Sketch. I added water drops to the background, which I dabbed off with a paper towel.

I die cut two hills, using the Stitched Hillside Borders and Kraft cardstock. I added some splatter to it with Ground Espresso Distress Ink and Chinese White watercolor.


I stamped the images from the Christmas Fishes stamp set and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Tree: YG11 - YG13/ BG93 - BG96/ RV10 - R83/ YR21 - Y38
Jelly fish: YR21 - Y38/ B91 - B95
Crab: R14 - R46
Fish: YR21 - Y38
Plants: YG11 - YG13/ BG93 - BG96/ G07 - YG07
Shell: RV10 - R83
Gifts: R14 - R46/ YR21 - Y38/ B91 - B96
Rocks: W0 - W3 - W5
Hats: RV10 - R83/ R14 - R46/ C0 - C2 - 0


I stamped the speech bubbles in Lobster Ink.

I fussy cut all the images. And stamped and heat embossed the sentiment and assembled the card. I adhered the panel onto a Blue Jay cardbase and added soem highlights and dots to the images, with a white gelly roll pen.


I'm so glad Christmas card making has begun!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten