vrijdag 11 oktober 2019

HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A VERY JOLLY NEW YEAR! (1)

For this Christmas card, I used the Build-a-House die set with the Christmas Add-On and the Ho-Ho-Holidays stamp set, from Lawn Fawn.


For the background I used two Distress Ink colors: Cracked Pistachio and Shaded Lilac. I added some white paint to it, to make it look like falling snow.

I die cut two snowy hills with the Stitched Hillside Borders die set.

I die cut the elements for the house and here are all the Lawn Fawn cardstocks I used for it: Rainforest cardstock, Speckled Eggshell cardstock, Chocolate Bar cardstock, Kraft cardstock, Sticky Note cardstock, Black Licorice cardstock and Sparkle cardstock.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Santa: R14 - R46 - R59/ Y02 - Y08/ C0 - C3 - 0/ W5 - W7/ E00 - E11
Slay: E31 - E33 - E35/ Y02 - Y08/ V01 - V12
Presents: BG15 - BG18/ YG41 - G02/ V01 - V12/ Y02 - Y08
Sack: E71 - E74 - E79/ R14 - R46


I die cut the images with my Cuttlebig and assembled the card. I adhered the panel onto a Sticky Note cardbase, added highlights with a white gelly roll pen and stamped the sentiment.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten