zondag 20 oktober 2019

HAVE A NARLY HOLIDAY! (1)

For this Christmas card, I used the Beary Happy Holidays stamp together with the Winter Narwhal mini set. Both sets are from Lawn Fawn.


For the sky of the scene, I used two Oxide Ink colors: Blueprint Sketch and Shaded Lilac. This is one of my favorite combinations.

I die cut some snowy hills with the Simple Stitched Hillside Borders. I also die cut some waves from Vellum, using the Stitched Hillside Borders.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Bears: C0 - C3 - 0/ R01
Narwhal: C2 - C3 - C5/ E41 - E43
Scarfs: R14 - R46/ B63 - B66
Skates: B63 - B66
Fish: YR21 - Y38
Fishing rod: C2 - C5/ R14 - R46/ B63 - B66
Bucket: R14 - R46
Ice: BG000 - B00
Sign: E71 - E74 - E79


I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment onto the sign and added some highlights onto some of the images, using a white gelly roll pen.


So fun to combine Lawn Fawn sets for cards.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten