zondag 20 oktober 2019

REVEAL WHEEL (22)

For this Christmas themed Reveal Wheel card, I used the Build-a-House die set, the Build-a-House Christmas Add-On die set, the Tiny Christmas stamp set and the Ho-Ho-Holidays stamp set. All products are from Lawn Fawn.


For the elements of the house, I used Lawn Fawn cardstocks. Here are the colors I used: Rainforest cardstock, Ballet Slippers cardstock, Kraft cardstock, Cilantro cardstock, Sunflower cardstock and Guava cardstock.

I die cut a snowy hill with the Simple Stitched Hillside Borders, from Sparkle cardstock. And the background I die cut from Spiffy Speckles pattern paper.


I stamped the images onto the wheel and some seperate images. I colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Kids: E00 - E11/ R22 - R35/ YG11 - YG13/ W5 - W7/ E31 - E35
Cat: E31 - E35
Dog: W3 - W5 - W7
Windows: YR21 - Y38
Santa: R22 - R35/ W5 - W7/ YR21 - Y38/ C0 - C3 - 0/ E00 - E11
Present: YG11 - YG13/ YR21 - Y38
Sack: YR21 - Y38/ E31 - E35


I die cut the images from Ho-Ho-Holidays, assembled the reveal wheel and the house and added them to my Spiffy Speckles Background. I adhered everything onto a piece of Knit Picky pattern paper and added a Cilantro arrow next to the wheel.


As a finishing touch I stamped the sentiment onto a Guava strip of cardstock and adhered it to the card.
Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten