zaterdag 8 december 2018

HAPPY HOLIDAYS, MAY YOUR DAYS BE BEARY & BRIGHT (1)

For this winter scene, I used the Beary Happy Holidays stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


For the background I used Distress Inks as watercolors: Blueprint Sketch and Salty Ocean.

I die cut a hill, with the Simple Stitched Hillside Borders, from some white cardstock.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Polar Bears: W0 - W3 - 0
Trees: G43 - G46
Fish: YR21 - Y38
Fishing rod: R29 - R59/ G43 - G46/ W3 - W5
Bucket: W0 - W3 - W5
Hole: B00 - B12/ W0 - W3 - 0
Bow: R29 - R59


I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment, using white embossing powder from Ranger. I fussy cut the images and assembled the card.

Super simple to create.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten