zondag 9 december 2018

FALALA (3)

I've been loving the Holiday Bitties stamp set from Mama Elephant and I created another holiday card with these awesome images. I also used the Grid Window die.


For the background, I used two Distress Ink colors to blend: Fired Brick and Aged Mahogany. Two colors I don't used that often, but work perfectly together and are perfect for Christmas.

I splattered some Yellow Gold paint onto the background.

I also die cut the Grid Window from white cardstock. This will go over the inked background later.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Sweater: G07 - G28/ B12 - B14/ YR21 - Y38
Sock: R29 - R59/ G07 - G28/ E31 - E35/ C0 - C3 - 0
Bird: R29 - R59/ YR21 - Y38/ B12 - B14
Envelope: C0 - C3 - 0/ YR21 - Y38
Tree: G07 - G28. YR21 - Y38/ E31 - E35
Mug: R29 - R59/ B12 - B14/ C0 - C3 - 0


I fussy cut the images. I also die cut the sentiment, using the Falala Script die. I did this twice from white cardstock and once from Gold Sparkle cardstock. I layered them all together to create some dimension. I assembled the card and added the panel onto a Sunflower cardbase.


This is one of my favorite stamps sets of the year!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten