zaterdag 1 december 2018

FALALA (2)

For this Christmas card, I used the sweater image from the Holiday Bitties stamp set from Mama Elephant. I added an image to each sweater and created an ungly Christmas sweater card.


I first prepped a cardbase. I used Kraft cardstock and splattered Chinese White paint from the Vincent van Gogh watercolor set onto it. I set it aside to air dry.

I stamped the sweater fourteen times and added several images to the sweater. I used the tree, present, snowman, snowflake and ornament. I used Copic Markers to color all the images. Here are the colors I used:
Sweaters: R29 - R59/ G05 - G17/ YG11 - YG13/ B12 - B14/ YR21 - Y38/ C2 - 0/ E15


I fussy cut all the sweaters and adhered them to my cardbase with foam tape.

I die cut the Falala Script die twice, once from white cardstock and once from Black Licorice cardstock. I stacked them together, slightly off center, and added it to the card.


A pretty simple design, but also time consuming due to all the coloring and cutting. But it was worth my time!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten