zondag 16 december 2018

A LITTLE MESSAGE TO SAY I LOVE YOU (1)

For this love themed card, I used the Hay There stamp set and the Outside In Stitched Heart Stackables die set, both from Lawn Fawn.


I took a piece of Ballet Slippers cardstock and stamped a gingham pattern onto it, with the Gingham Backdrops stamp set and Manatee Ink.

I die cut two size hearts from the panel, they are going to function as windows/frames.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Cow: W5 - W7/ W0 - 0/ E43/ E000 - E11
Pig: R000 - R01/ W5 - W7
Horse: E53 - E55/ E15 - E18/ E000 - E11/ W5 - W7
Chicken: W3 - W0 - 0/ R46/ YR04
Chick: YR04/ Y00 - Y02


I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I added the panel to a Woodgrain cardbase. I stamped the sentiment onto two strips of white cardstock and added both strips onto the card.

I'm done with my Christmas cards, so ready for the next theme: valentine's day!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten