zondag 16 december 2018

BANNER (1)

I did something different today. I created a fun Christmas banner. I used the Gingerbread Friends dies from Lawn Fawn for this.


I die cut the gingerbread people 10 times, from Kraft cardstock. For five of them, I also die cut faces. I used plain white carsdtock for the swily lines and Raspberry cardsotck to die cut the bows, buttons and hearts (these are the Outside In Stitched Heart Stackables).


I adhered all the little elements to the gingerbread men and women and adhered some Black Licorice cardstock behind the face.

I took a long piece of white and gold twine and sandwiched the gingerbread people and hearts with the twin between each pair.


How lovely is this? You can put it on your wall, mantle or even in your tree. I will add this cute banner to someone's Christmas card, as a surprise!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten