vrijdag 29 september 2017

WISHING YOU A BEAUTIFUL ADVENTURE (2)

I created this card, for someone who just moved into their new home, with the Village Border die from Lawn Fawn. I also used some of their other dies.


I started by die cutting the base, with the Outside In Stitched Square Stackables, from Mermaid and Cilantro cardstock. I trimmed the Cilantro piece, to funtion as my grass. I die cut the sun, from Sun and Moon, from Sticky Note and Sunflower cardstock. From plain white cardstock I die cut the clouds, from Simple Puffy Clouds.


I die cut the village and the tree backings. I decided to color the houses with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Trees: E57 - E29/ YG11 - G21
Houses: R22 - R35/ BG23 - BG49/ Y17 - YR04


I assembled the card and stamped the sentiment (from Bicycle Built For You).


I love this colorful look.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten