vrijdag 1 september 2017

SO THANKFUL FOR EACH MOMENT WITH YOU (1)

For this thank you card, I used the Forest Feast stamp set from Lawn Fawn. It's fall themed/ Thanksgiving themed. We don't celebrate Thanksgiving in The Netherlands, but it's perfect to create thank you cards with.


I started by creating the scene. I took some Sticky Note cardstock and die cut the Stitched Tree Borders from that paper. The trunks I blended with some Walnut Stain Distress Ink. The leaves that go behind the trees, I die cut with Chili Pepper cardstock. For the grass, I used Noble Fir cardstock and the Meadow Borders die. The sky I blended with two Distress Ink colors: Thumbled Glass and Mermaid Lagoon. I stamped the sentiment in Hippo Ink.


I stamped all the images. The big tree stump I stamp in Doe Ink. The rest of the images I colored with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Raccoon: W0 - W3/ W5 - W7
Hedgehog: E00 - E11/ E57 - E29
Squirrel: E08 - E18
Toadstools: E41 - E43/ R46 - R59
Apple: R46 - R59
Bowl + cups: C0 - C3/ C3 - C5
Food: E31 - E33/ E57 - E29/ E41 - E43


I fussy cut all the images and assembled all the elements together. I added the panel onto a Chili Pepper cardbase.

I'm so excited to create more cards with those beautiful fall colors!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten