dinsdag 19 september 2017

HAPPY DAY (1)

For this birthday card, I used the Happy Harvest & Happy Howloween stamp sets.


I started on the scene. For the background I used Thumbled Glass and Salty Ocean Distress Inks, to create a blue sky. I die cut two hilss, with the Stitched Hillside Borders, and blended Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink onto it.


I stamped all the images and started coloring them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Pumpkins: YR15 - YR04 - YR07/ BG96
Pants: E31 - E33
Hat: E31 - E33/ BG93 - BG95
Sweater: R22 - R35
Kart: R22 - R35/ BG93 - BG95
Face: E00 - E11
Straws: Y17
Stake: E57 - E29
Crow: W5 - W7 / Y38
Dogs: E57 - E29/ E41 - E43


I fussy cut all the images and assembled the scene. I stamped the sentiment and added the panel onto a Guava cardbase.


I entered this card in the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, where we got a fall mood board as inspiration.


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

1 opmerking:

  1. Totally charming card, Joyce! I love the mix of Happy Harvest with the cute pups! I'm so glad you shared this beautiful Fall Inspiration with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen