maandag 4 september 2017

FOR A FRIEND LIKE GNOME ONE ELSE (1)

For this friendship card I decided to use and older My Favorite Things stamp set: You Gnome Me.


I started on the background. I first stamped and heat embossed the sentiment, with white embossing powder from Ranger. I then blended three Distress Ink colors onto the background. I started with Crushed Olive on the bottom, then added Peacock Feathers and a little bit of Mermaid Lagoon towards the top. I also die cut Grassy Border and blended it with Crushed Olive Distress Ink.

I die cut the word friend, from Words For Friends, three times from white cardstock. I stacked them and added the word to the background.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Skin: E00 - E11
Beard: W0 - W3
Flower pot: E31 - E33
Flowers: G07 - G28/ Y02/ YR16
Pants: B93 - B95
Hat + shirt + shoes: R14 - R17
Buttons: Y17
Toadstools: E41 - E43/ YR61 - YR02
Snail: BG93 - BG96/ E08 - E18


I fussy cut the images and added them to the panel. I adhered the panel onto a Cilantro cardbase.

It's Always fun to use older sets.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten