dinsdag 26 september 2017

HAPPY BIRTHDAY (24)

For this birthday card, I used the Up in the Air stamp set from My Favorite Things.


I started by die cutting the two cloud borders, with the Puffy Cloud Borders from Lawn Fawn. For the back, that will go behind the two borders, I took some watercolor cardstock. I blended Thumbled Glass Distress Ink. Then I added some more on top, but I used the Cascading SCallops stencil from MFT. I wanted to darken it a little bit, so I used Salty Ocean Distress Ink, towards the top and bottom.

I stamped the sentiment in three Lawn Fawn inks, to give it an ombre look. I used Sunflower Ink, Carrot Ink and Pumpkin Spice Ink.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Balloon: Y00 - Y02 - Y06/ R22 - R35
Basket: E31 - E33
Cat: C3 - C5/ E04
Bird: YR16 - R14


I die cut the images with my Cuttlebug. I added some white dots to the bird and cat and some stripes to the balloon, with a white gel pen. I assembled the card and added the panel to a Sunflower cardbase. I rounded off the bottom left corner.

This is my most used MFT set so far, this year.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten