woensdag 5 juli 2017

I'D BE OTTERLY LOST WITHOUT YOU (2)

For this thank you card, I combined a bunch of stamps and dies from different companies. The main focus is on the Otterly Love You stamp set from My Favorite Things.


I took a piece of Mermaid cardstock and repeatedly stamped the words 'thank you' onto it. I used Merman Ink from Lawn Fawn, the stamp is from Mama Elephant's Bear Hugs. When I finished the stamping, I die cut the panel with the Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables from Lawn Fawn.

I stamped on of the otter images and the two fish that come in the set. I colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Otter: E31 - E33
Fish: C3 - C5


I fussy cut the images. I die cut a scalloped circle, with the Scalloped Circle Stackables from Lawn Fawn and blended some Abandoned Coral Distress Ink onto it. I stamped the sentiment onto the scallped circle and assembled the card.

I added the panel onto a piece of Let's Polka in the Meadow patter paper, adhered it to a white cardbase and added some Nuvo Crystal Drops to it in the color white.


For this card I was winging it, it just happened. It turned out pretty good.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten