woensdag 5 juli 2017

EWE ARE THE BEST (2)

For this friendship card, I used the Ewe Are the Best stamp set from My Favorite Things.


I started by die cutting a watercolor piece of cardstock, with the Stitched Hilsside Borders. I used Distress Inks to color all the different pieces. I used Crushed Olive for the grass portions and Thumbled Glass for the sky. I stamped the sentiment onto one of the hills.


I stamped the images from the stamp set and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Sheep: W0 - W2/ E41 - E43/ W7
Fence: E31 - E34
Trees: YG11 - G21/ E34
Windmill: E18 - E29/ W3 - W5 - W7/ R14 - R17


I fussy cut the images and assembled the card.

It wasn't easy to line up all the die cut pieces, but I'm super happy with the result!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten