woensdag 26 juli 2017

ALOHA (1)

The one thing I wanted to do when I got the Aloha stamp set from Lawn Fawn, was heat embossing and watercoloring a background. So that's what I did.


I started by stamping the pineapple repeatedly onto watercolor cardstock and heat embossing it with white embossing powder from Ranger. I then watercolored the pineapples with the Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. Here are the colors I used:
072 - Beige
050 - Yellow
043 - Olive Green


I didn't want to color the white space inbetween, but it did need something. So I took Soot Distress Ink and smooshed something onto an acrylic block. I added water and splattered it onto the panel.

I set the background aside and went over to the rest. I stamp the pineapple one more time, this time with Versafine Onyx Black Ink. I also added the smiley face and sunglasses to the pineapple this time. I used the same Zig Markers for this one. I fussy cut the image.

I trimmed a strip of Sunflower cardstock and a strip a vellum, which is slighty smaller then the yellow strip. I stamped the sentiment onto the vellum and heat embossed it using the Pearl Gold Sparkle Embossing Powder from Wow.


I added everything together and adhered the panel onto a Sunflower cardbase. I rounded off the two bottom corners as a finishing touch.

I just adore this pineapple stamp!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten