zaterdag 8 juli 2017

CRAFTY HAUL (14)

For June and July I got myself a bunch of new craft supplies, from a few different companies. Here is what I got.


When I saw The Cat's Meow stamp set, from Mama Elephant, I just had to have it. It's a large stamp, with a group of cats. All different characters, it looks so great. And you don't need to be a cat lover at all. This isn't like any other stamp set I have seen.

I love the Lawn Fawn Inks. In fact, they are the only colored inks I use. I tried the MFT inks as well, but they just didn't gave the finish that the Lawn Fawn Inks have. So to add to my collection I got Peacock Ink and Celery Stick Ink. I was in the need of another blue and green shade.

The Seaside Seagull stamp from My Favorite Things is super cute. I saw so many great projects already with this stamp set. And that one sentiment, with the "mine mine mine", is just fantastic.

The Color Drops stamp set from My Favorite Things is something completely different from what I normally buy and use. But I saw such great cards and I have so many ideas for this set, that I couldn't resist. I just can't wait to use these drops in multicolors.

The Palm Trees set was in my shopping cart the last time, but I had to eliminate some stuff because else I would be poor now. So I waited a while to get this. It's a great set to accompany the Ahoy, Matey set, also from Lawn Fawn. But also as a stand alone die set. I already made one card with this set and it's a joy to work with!

The mini sets from Lawn Fawn are such a great price point and there is so much you can do with them. The Aloha stamp set is this cute pineapple, that I already have a ton of ideas for. Like a white heat embossed background, where I watercolor the pineapples. So be on the lookout for that!

The Radiating Rays stencil from My Favorite Things was sold out everywhere, all the time. I finally got my hands on it. It's such a great stencil. I saw Nichol Spohr use it a couple of times in her YouTube tutorials and I fell in love with this stencil. It adds so much to a card.

I have stitched circles and rectangles, so it was time to add some squares. I got the Inside Out Stitched Square Stackables from Lawn Fawn. And it's a bit different than the others, because it creates a stitched edge on the insed and the outside of the die cut. Amazing!

Sometimes I buy craft supplies from other crafters, who don't use them anymore. I found this Mama Elephant stamp set online, the Whale Wishes set. Killer whales are my favorite animals and I couldn't find this set anywhere. So I was Lucky to find this add online and I got this set with the dies. And besides those great whale images, I love those big words as well. I'm going to use thoses a lot!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten