dinsdag 7 februari 2017

WAVING HELLO (4)

For this friendship card I used the Mermaid For You stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I started on the background, which is very simple. I took a piece of watercolor paper and three Distress Ink colors: Cracked Pistachio, Salty Ocean and Mermaid Lagoon. I took a wide brush with a round tip and watercolored the three colors on. For each color I used only one strike of the brush, from left to right. When I did the three colors, I set the background aside.


I stamped the images. I used the sitting mermaid and the rock. I stamped the seaweed in Freshly Cut Grass Ink and the corals in Wild Rose Ink and Merman Ink. All the inks are from Lawn Fawn. The other images I colored with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Hair: YR15 – YR07 – E08
Skin: E00 – E11
Tail: R22 – R35
Top: YG41 – G02
Rock: E41 – E43


I fussy cut the images. I adhered the rock, mermaid and pink colored coral to the background with foam tape. The seaweed and aqua colored coral I adhered flat. I stamped the sentiment underneath the images.

I added the panel to a pink cardbase and rounded off the top left and bottom right corners, with the We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper. I also added glitter to the top and tail of the mermaid, with the Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten