donderdag 16 februari 2017

CHIRPY CHIRP CHIRP, TRANSLATION: HAPPY EASTER! (2)

When I used the Chirpy Chirp Chirp stamp set by Lawn Fawn the other day, this idea popped into my head later that same day.


I started on the background. I stamped the solid Easter egg several times, creating my own pattern paper. I picked the colors based on a pattern from the Perfectly Plaid collection from Lawn Fawn. I will use this paper later as well. I used four Lawn Fawn Inks: Freshly Cut Grass Ink, Fish Tank Ink, Wild Rose Ink and Carrot Ink.


I stamped the three chicks from the stamp set and added the bunny ears and some other accessories to them. I also stamped the speech bubble with the musical note. I colored the images with Copic Markers.
Chicks: Y00 – Y02
Bunny ears: R22 – R35/ G14 – G05/ B02 – B05/ C0
Beaks + feet: YR04
Basket: B02 – B05
Flower: R22/ Y02/ G14


I fussy cut the images. I trimmed a strip of coral cardstock, matching the Wild Rose Ink on the background. I stamped the sentiment onto it. I added a piece of vellum onto the background, to mute the colors a bit. I adhered this background to the Perfectly Plaid patter paper. Then I adhered the strip, the chicks and the speech bubble. I adhered the panel onto a green cardbase.

I’m super happy with this card, it gets me in the mood for Spring/ Easter.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten