donderdag 2 februari 2017

HAVE AN OTTERLY GREAT BIRTHDAY (1)

For this birthday card, I used the new Otterly Love You stamp set from My Favorite Things.


I started by stamping the images and I colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Otters: E57 – E29
Rocks: E41 – E43
Fish: YR00 – YR02/ Y11 – Y02


For the front panel, I die cut a rectangle piece of white cardstock with the Double Stitched Circle STAX from My Favorite Things. I took two circles. I taped the paper together on the back, this way the circle frame stays in place.

For the sentiment I took a blue strip of cardstock and stamped the sentiment onto t with Versamark Ink. I then heat embossed it with Opaque Bright White Embossing Powder from Wow. I added some dots to the otter's cheeks, with a white gelpen.


I really enjoyed making this card, because this stamp is soooo cute!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten