dinsdag 21 februari 2017

YOU OCTOPI MY HEART (2)

This love card was made using the Octopi My Heart mini stamp from Lawn Fawn.


I had a great idea for the background. I first blended some Distress Inks onto a piece of watercolor cardstock. I used four blue colors: Chipped Sapphire, Mermaid Lagoon, Peacock Feathers and Cracked Pistachio. I added some water droplets to it and dabbed them off with a paper towel.


I wanted to create a wavy background, so I took the Stitched Hillside Borders from Lawn Fawn and die cut three waves from the background. I then glued them together onto a white cardbase.

I stamped the octopus twice, the heart and then the bow twice. I colored the images with my Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Boy octopus: YG41 – G02
Girl octopus: V91 – V95
Heart + bows: R22 – R35


I die cut the images with my Cuttlebug and adhered them to the card with foam tape. I added the sentiment to the card and rounded off the two top corners, with the We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper. I also added some white dots to the octopi, with a white gel pen.

Super cute and I’m super happy with that background.



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten