dinsdag 14 februari 2017

SURPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY FRIEND (2)

I created this birthday card with the Beary Special Birthday stamp set from My Favorite Things.


I started on the background. I trimmed to rectangles from watercolor paper, one bigger than the other. I rounded off the corners with the We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper. I took Peacock Feathers Distress ink and blended it onto the two rectangles with an ink blending tool. I added some water droplets to the two panels and dabbed them off with a paper towel.

I stamped the bear in the gift box and the little presents. I colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Presents: Y00 – Y11 – Y02/ YR000 - YR61 – YR02/ G04 – G02
Bear: E41 – E43
Nose: E29
Ear: RV10


I fussy cut the images. I stamped one part of the sentiment onto a strip of kraft cardstock, using Versamark Ink. I heat embossed it with Opaque Bright White Embossing Powder from Wow. I adhered all the elements and then stamp the top part of the sentiment and also heat embossed it with the same embossing powder.


I added the panel to a piece of Perfectly Plaid paper from Lawn Fawn and then adhered it to a yellow cardbase. I added some glitter to the bow on the big present, using the Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen.

A fun birthday card, perfect for anyone.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten