dinsdag 15 november 2016

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WISHING YOU A TREAT-FILLED DAY (1)

I created a birthday pop-up card, using the Happy Howloween stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I die cut all the elements for my pop-up. I used the Stitched Hillside Pop-Ups for the pop-up element. I also die cut the tree border, with the Stitched Tree Borders. I took a green cardbase and adhered a blue panel onto the top part of it. Then I adhered the tree border and the pop-up element.


I went over to the images. I stamped the three dogs and some accessories. I colored all the images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Dogs: E25 – E29
Bones: E41
Wings: BG000
Skirts + hats: V04 – V06/ RV21 – RV23
Wand: BG000/ Y11 – Y02
Crown: Y11 – Y02
Present: RV10 – RV23


I fussy cut all the images, which was a lot of work, and adhered them all to the scene. I added some glitter to the accessories with the Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen. Then I stamped the sentiment. The top part is from Year Two, the bottom from happy Howloween.

I made this card for Vayèn, my best friend’s daughter, who is turning two in December. I stamped her name on the outside of the card, but I’m not showing that yet…

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten